Friday, December 6, 2013

You've Been Framed

Over at Little Miss Muffet this week - "You've Been Framed" so we would like you to create a project with a frame on it. Plus, in store, there are some fabulous border frames that come with two borders in a set! Click HERE to check them out.
http://www.littlemissmuffetstamps.com/-New-Releases-_c_80.html

I know that I should be making Christmas cards. I will make them. I have made some. I will make more. The problem was that little Jamie here was just way to cute not to colour up.
 OR someone this year might just be lucky enough to receive a 'Happy Happy' .... Orange, Purple and Green .... Christmas card. 
How original am I!!! 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Ooh La La #144 Birthday
Crafting for All Seasons #66 Birthday
Digi Galore Stitch Real or Fake     Top 3

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous. Love your coloring and the colors. thanks for joining us at Digi Galore.
    Cindye DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love this Jenny. Such a gorgeous image, wonderful colouring and fabulous layout too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the orange and purple, very non traditional Christmas colors haha! Great job on your fussy cutting too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, you can send this Christmas card to me! I think this is a fab card. I love your paper choices. The colours are lush and Jamie looks gorgeous. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet fun card thanks for joining us at OLL
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Thanks for sharing with us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the color combination. Thanks for sharing with us at CFAS, and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card and I love how you've done the frame and the color palette is wonderful.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I would love to pop on over and visit you too.