Friday, July 5, 2013

happy day


Whhh whhhh whhh! .... that is me - blowing the dust off my blog. It sure has settled here recently. 
The reason that I have been so absent is because umm ... I had to umm..... I was going to umm..... I have been umm .... 
I don't even have a good reason. 
I think that 'life' just got in the way of my blogging - how dare it! 
But! I am back and can't wait to see what you have all been up to and catch up on all your blogs.
   
Even while I have been 'away' I have been busy making cards and this is one that I just finished using a Saturated Canary image 'Spring Ball'. Just by the name, it may not appear to fit into the whole 'Summer challenges' but I think that sunshine and outdoor activity are perfect together. I have also used Bazzill Basics Licorice paper pad, the Stacking Star die from MFT and Copic markers. 

I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:
Incy Wincy: Summer Lovin'
Marker Pop: #25 Summer Fun
Tammy's Scrapin Corner: Summer Fun     Top 3
Penny's Paper Crafty: #134 Spots and Stripes
Little Miss Muffet: #64 Seeing Stars
Jellypark Challenges: Celebrate Summer
Saturated Canary: #47 Celebration     TOP 3
Ladybug Crafts Ink: Birthdays

21 comments:

  1. I love the colors.....WOW this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jenny. I love the image, beautiful colouring and the layout is wonderful
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too stinkin' cute! Gorgeous coloring as always and I LOVE this layout :) Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Jenny! This image is just so cute!! I love it!! Your coloring is fabulous. How did you create the clouds behind your image? That is beautiful!!

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!! I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also. Have a fabulous day!! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just brilliant, love the zingy colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card looks great Jenny, love the image and the colors are gorgeous!
    Hope you have a great summer so far!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is another fab card, Jenny - your colouring is superb, choice of colours great, and the sponged cloud background is a lovely soft complement o the ZING of the rest of the card. Great to see you back in the driving seat - at your blog, I mean! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Jenny, great design and colour combo. Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card Jenny. Perfectly coloured as always and love the colours you have used here.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh oh oh oh oh!! I love this!! those pops of colour are awesome and I love spring ball, she's just so cute!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Jenny this is gorgeous!! I love that image and your coloring is stunning! Fabulous color combo too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Jenny I love it the image, the colours you used, EVERYTHING is fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely fabulous Jenny, gorgeous image and love the colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Jenny! Love the image and your FAB colours and design :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic card :) nice image and design :) thanks for joining pennys challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Jellypark this challenge.

    Lisa xox

    ReplyDelete
  17. An other wonerful realization. Beautiful layout and colors. Incredible background on your image. Bravo ! It's very successful !

    Hugs from France.
    Cat's sCrap.

    ReplyDelete
  18. fab card, love the image and great colour combo. Thanks for joining in with our Birthday Challenge at LCI xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Jenny, what is there not to love about this card, gorgeous colours, colouring,papers, everything, entirely lovely! Thanks for joining the Ladybugs this time, happy crafting, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the bright green and the black gingham (I love gingham anything), that is a great color combo, must remember that one!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I love the colours you have chosen and your layout is fab,Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this time hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I would love to pop on over and visit you too.