Wednesday, May 15, 2013

And again with the Boys

I've always liked the saying ..."When you are on a good thing - stick to it" and these cute Digi Stamp Boutique images are definitely a 'good thing' in my book. 
Luckily for me, I purchased the '3' set of images cause I love 3's of. 
Perhaps not so lucky for you - cause there is another one on the way. Stay tuned for 'skateboarding Joe"! 
The paper pad is MME All Spice and the Copic colours I have used are: E31,33,50,51,53,55,57 and 93
R20,22,24, and 27
YG91,93 and 95
BG70 and 72

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
2 Sisters #143 Mothers Day
The Squirrel and the Fox #43 Mothers Day
Cupcake Craft #242 Lots of Layers
Fab'n'Funky #171 Your Favourite Embellishment (Well with this card, the last card and quite probably, the next card - my favourite embellishment would be those cloud dies from Memory Box.)

14 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Jenny. The image is adorable.
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Great lo and colouring, love your choice of papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Looking forward to "Skateboarding Joe". :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Jenny. I love that image and your colouring is so beautiful. Gorgeous papers too.
    Looking forward to seeing the next one!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this image is adorable and your colouring is fabulous love your layout too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable and kudos to you for making 3 boy cards! More then I make in an entire year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colouring on this great card Jenny. Love your colour choices and the clouds are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe it... I just used this image, in similar colours AND the Puffy Clouds in the same spot!!!! then I opened up my Reading List and there was yours - posted before mine was posted (but not made, it was for Mother's Day) Obviously I love it - nice image ;-) [I bought the set too] and I love your soft colour palette, nice clouds too, lol, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card, Jenny! I love the papers with that fab image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card and I'm loving all the layers. Many thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep, gotta love those cloud dies!! Gotta love your card too hon, it's fab & the colouring is as great as always. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cause I just can't have 13 comments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I would love to pop on over and visit you too.