Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sweet Stampin' - Seeing Double

A week ago, friends were asking me if I had finished my 'last minute' shopping. 
WHAT!!! A week ago - I had barely started. 
This continued through the week. Five days to go, three days to go ... "So Jenny, have you done your last minute shopping?" 
I think that it is time that we clearly defined the words 'last minute'. 
To me - last minute - means that I finish work on Christmas Eve at 2pm and race to the shops and run around like a crazy person before the shop keepers kick me out at 6pm or until the security guards come at 6.05pm
So ... in answer to your question - "Have I finished my last minute shopping?" the answer is "No! cause I am saving that until the last minute". 

I could possibly be just a teeny bit jealous of my super organised friends. But ssshhh! don't tell them.

This week at Sweet Stampin' we are "Seeing Double" which could have something to do with Christmas parties and alcohol. Not that I would know anything about that, cause I have been busy getting my Christmas shopping done. Hah! 
For you, it means putting two of anything on your card and joining in our fun at Sweet Stampin'. Our sponsor this week is Letraset who are giving away a set of Promarkers to a lucky winner and Joanna Sheen also has a monthly prize for you too.

I will enter this card in the following challenges:
Use your Stuff #65 Symmetry     Featured
There's Magic in the Air Snowmen or Anything Christmas
OLLCB #120 Reflections     Top 3
Ladybug Crafts Ink Anything Goes for Christmas
Celebrate the Occasion #93 Christmas Anything Goes
Craft Us Crazy #33 Merry Christmas
Aud Sentiments Use any Sentiment
I was going to wait until the last minute but that would be so unlike the 'new' me, so ....
  I wish all of my fabulous followers a very Merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year . 

18 comments:

  1. I love your post. I am normally exactly like you, with last minute, meaning, last minute. But weirdly, this year, I worked ahead. I'm twiddly my thumbs a bit now. But I'm kind of glad as I have time to see cards like this one. Fab. Love, love, love. Good luck with your shopping Jenny, please try not to get arrested. And have a super Christmas too. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like Fayes comment about not getting arrested! I HATE last minute shopping! I finished up yesterday but I always seem to have forgotten something so will probably be out at least once more. I adore your card, these reindeer are sooo cute! Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love those 2 reindeer and your card design. Thank you for taking the challenge with us on the Use Your Stuff blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Good luck with your last minute shopping, and Merry Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, yummy papers.
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas
    BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Jenny, it's utterly adorable! Just thought I'd pass on that I have all my gifts wrapped, totally prepared for Christmas in this house...except for OH, he is sat frantically wrapping now while I am chilling & very calm (and not a little smug too, lol!) Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this image!, great card all round. I'm usually pretty organized as far as getting pressies is concerned, but for some reason still leave the wrapping until last minute (have been known to finish wrapping presents at 2 am and have the kids open them at 6! though that was many years ago) I HAVE done my wrapping, except for neighbours which involves home made treats (which I only finished making last night! Got to go to the shop now to get some food in, still leaves tomorrow for all the things I'll forget, lol. Hope you have a great Christmas, Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenny if it makes you feel any better I will also be doing my food shopping and the last of my Christmas shopping tomorrow...I am dreading it!! My first guest arrives with us on Christmas Eve too!! Aarrgghh!!

    Gorgeous card, love the image and the cute papers.

    I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those cute reindeer! We have similar looking creatures living nearby but they tend to run out in front of the car if you're driving at night. Much safer to see them on a card! Have a fabulous Christmas and a very happy and healthy 2013. Hugs Tracey x PS You think you're last minute? My husband stops somewhere on his way home on Christmas Eve and asks the shop to gift wrap whatever he has bought.

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at CTO.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card Jenny!
    Wish you a Merry Christmas!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card Jenny and as it is now Christmas with you I really hope that you've finished that last minute shopping....

    Santa is on his way here and I'm not ready but I'm as ready as I'm going to be!!

    Merry Christmas.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The card is absolutely adorable! I love those reindeer. Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you got all your last minute shopping sorted
    Fabulous card love that stamp and your colouring
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la
    Have a wonderful day
    Wendi



    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful array of cards! :)

    Wishing you a Happy New Year! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your card such a sweet image of rudolph or should I say Rudolphs, glad you joined us at Ooh La La
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It really makes my day and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I would love to pop on over and visit you too.